Always wanted your favorite quote to be on your t-shirt. Its not difficult anymore. Follow the steps:
1. Write down with a pen or print the quote on a paper. Refer the image as to how to write each alphabet.
2. After you’re done with printing or writing, take a sharp paper knife or blade and start cutting out the outline of each alphabet.
*make sure you save all the inner shapes of alphabets like ‘o’, ‘d’ and so on.
3. Place the paper on the t-shirt and iron it.
4. Place a cardboard or a plastic bag inside the t-shirt, pin it with head pins at the
side and start painting.
5. Now with the help of foam brush or a normal painting brush spread the paint generously all over the stencil.
6. After your done painting, let the paint dry completely, and then very slowly and carefully peel off the stencil paper.
7. Remove the plastic/cardboard from the inside, turn the t-shirt and iron it for 5 minutes to make the fabric paint permanent.
The fabric paint is all set and you can stun in your brand new t-shirt 😀